Secrets to Social Media Success: Online Webinar, 14th May 2020
Most businesses have a social media presence, however, most struggle to quantify the success, find time to regularly post, create content that resonates with their audience and use advertising opportunities to create a positive ROI.
The experts at Fruitful Marketing? & Moxie Business Marketing have teamed up to tour the South East and share their secrets to digital marketing success! Highly respected within their fields this hands-on training is perfect for business owners and anyone responsible for the marketing of small businesses. Attendees will leave with a wealth of knowledge, ‘how to’ and the confidence to apply what they learn to improve the online presence and success of their business.
WHAT WE WILL COVER – SOCIAL MEDIA SUCCESS
- Creating a successful Social Media Strategy
- Integration of Social Media on the website. A joined-up message
- How to create free graphics and perfect sized banners for social media
- Royalty-free and safe to use image and video platforms
- Facebook: Overview, new features for 2019, use of video, call to actions, how to generate enquiries
- Instagram: Overview, new features for 2019, use of video, call to actions, how to generate enquiries
- Twitter: Overview, new features for 2019, use of video, call to actions, how to generate enquiries
- LinkedIn: Overview, new features for 2019, use of video, call to actions, how to generate enquiries
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to proactively generate leads and sales
- Content Plans – Creating content your target audience wants
- Tools to monitor your Social Media Success
- KPI’s for your Social Media campaigns
- Automating your social media
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Small business owners
- Marketing Assistants and Coordinators
- marketing professionals
- Digital Marketing Professionals
ABOUT YOUR TRAINERS
James Wright and Emma Louise Smith, experts at Fruitful Marketing? & Moxie Business Marketing respectively have teamed up to tour the South East and share their secrets to digital marketing success! Highly respected within their fields, here?s more about them.
James Wright | Inbound Marketing & Automation Specialist
James is a CIM Certified Marketing professional who after a 10-year marketing career heading up the marketing departments for some of Europe’s largest companies in steel office furniture, art materials and corporate workwear, founded Fruitful Marketing? in 2015. With a focus of remaining at the forefront of the ever-evolving Digital Marketing arena and creating ROI for clients, his company was awarded one of the Top 3 Marketing Agencies in Basingstoke in 2019, aided by 24 x 5-star reviews on Google. James is a respected keynote speaker in Digital Marketing and is hugely passionate about sharing his knowledge and successful techniques with others.
Emma Louise Smith | Social Media Expert
Emma has over 10 years of Marketing experience and founded Moxie Business Marketing in 2016. Moxie has vast experience in supporting companies from start-ups through to multi-billion turnover brands such as Euronics UK. Emma specialises in the area of social media marketing and the creation of successful Digital Marketing campaigns. Emma was invited onto the panel of experts to discuss Digital Landscapes at ERT Turning Point conference in October 2019, a reflection of her fine reputation within the industry.
Time:?09:50 – 13:00
Location: Online Classroom Webinar
Price: ?49 (ex VAT)