The marketing department of your business should be playing a central role to promote your business and increase sales.
Not all companies choose to work with an ‘in-house’ marketing team, and even when they do, it’s difficult for an internal team to take an objective look at your operations and keep ideas fresh.
So, if you’re looking for a new approach to your marketing or need to supplement the capabilities of your own team, have you considered outsourcing your marketing department?
That’s the decision House of Fisher took, back in June 2016 when they asked us at Fruitful Marketing for a proposal to provide them a marketing service.
House of Fisher is a leading provider of serviced apartments in the south of England but they felt we could improve the skills they didn’t have in-house, along with a host of benefits:
- Clients don’t have to worry about managing us like a member of staff, so we offer great value
- We bring new ideas to the table, a different approach, honest opinions and lots of experience earned elsewhere.
- We bring our own expertise, which has saved clients from having to release one of their members of staff for courses in specialist areas.
- We are flexible and prepared to go the extra mile to make sure we meet the client’s requirements and deadlines.
How do we help our clients to grow?
Our priority for the first six months was to assure House of Fisher that they were safe in our hands. This approach has been justified by their decision to renew our contract. It’s always good to receive positive feedback!
Digital marketing: SEM – you heard it here first
Fruitful Marketing offers clients the full strategic package for digital marketing, including:
- Marketing Strategy
- Email marketing
- Website optimisation
- Content creation
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM is the latest buzz word from the world of SEO)
- PPC Google Adwords Management
Managing Director James Wright has been House of Fishers key contact and Account Manager for over a year. “I like to think that our client sees Fruitful Marketing as a natural extension to the House of Fisher team as we work closely together on a regular basis. I am always welcomed in their offices, I am on first name terms with all the team and I am kindly invited to many of the internal social events!”
Are you looking for marketing expertise when you need it?
We pride ourselves that we work closely alongside our clients, particularly their sales team, and produce a monthly marketing report to give them meaningful metrics on how we’re benefitting their business.
If you need marketing support at your fingertips to help grow your business, then contact us and we can discuss how we could help you.